Log in for our careers portal
Service Hub Data Administrator
- NSS Cleaning
- Competitive Hours
- Shift Pattern:
- Monday - Friday
- Closing date:
We are recruiting a Service Support Co-Ordinator to work in our Head Office in East Leeds.
Competitive salary + free onsite car parking
*** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ***
Service Hub Data Administrator (Permanent)
Part of NSS Cleaning – Retail
NSS Group is a specialist services supplier. From building maintenance to window and technical cleaning, platform hire and equipment testing – self-delivered services, anywhere in the UK. The NSS group was formed by the merger of a number of large successful business’s to create one super group which gives our clients a service which is truly nationwide.
Our team of directly employed operatives is the UK’s No.1 market leader and the only truly nationwide window and specialist cleaning provider. With a regional management structure in support and a central service desk we are uniquely positioned to deliver services on both a planned and reactive basis.
To us, no window, no location and no scale of project is out of reach.
We’ve tailored our approach to each of the sectors we operate within and when it comes to cleaning at height, our aim is to work as safely and efficiently as possible. NSS has the expertise and experience to provide any combination of rope access / abseiling, water-fed pole systems, truck-mounted access platforms or cradle systems. All delivered in-house to maximize control and improve service delivery.
Your job will include:
- Interacting with third party systems in unison with our service delivery system
- Updating system information
- Proactively monitor job completion data
- Running internal reports for data mining
- Assisting other members of the team with data based reporting
- Answering phones & emails in a polite and professional manner
- Working together with the team to provide a fantastic customer journey
You are good at:
- Typing quickly & correctly
- High attention to detail & being analytically minded
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Excel, Word & Access
- Ability to work under pressure & meet tight deadlines
- Experience of POD software systems would be beneficial.